Notice: This Forum is provided as a service of HAPCO. By subscribing to and/or using the HAPCO Forum, you agree that you have read and will follow the rules.
- This Forum is provided as a means for you to connect with your HAPCO peers, not to create contention. Opinions will vary – discuss the issues, not personalities.
- Defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, illegal materials are strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated.
- Dialogue is certainly encouraged. Flaming, or the act of posting deliberately hostile messages on the forum, will not be tolerated, and such subscribers will be permanently removed from the Forum.
Please add a signature tag to all posts, including your First and Last Name and email address.
- Remember to change the subject line when introducing a new topic. It prevents others from scrolling through posts in which they have no interest.
- Conduct discussions of a personal nature between members, rather than on the Forum. When you wish a direct reply, state this in your post.
- Use caution when discussing products, service providers, and others in general. Information posted on the Forum may subject you to libel, slander, antitrust, or other laws.
- You may not promote your personal business, service, or product. Members may post items for sale, or may respond to inquiries concerning property, for example, but may not actively promote any for profit activity without the express written permission of HAPCO.
- Do not post copyrighted materials or cross-post without the express written permission of the copyright holder/author.
- Attachments and photographs are not permitted.
- Help keep the Forum uncluttered. Send messages such as “thanks for the information” or “me, too” to individuals, not to the entire Forum.
- Do not type messages in all CAPS. This is the Internet equivalent of shouting.
- User of the forum further agree that under no circumstances shall the forum be utilized for purposes of solicitation of any employment, position, cause, issue, candidate, or institution, and that any forum member who utilizes email addresses of other forum members for purposes of solicitation shall be removed from forum use, and shall be liable for all costs which may accrue in effectuating termination of such solicitations.
- Accepts no responsibility for the messages members read on the Forum. They are strictly the opinions of the writers, and may or may not be factual or correct.
- Disclaims all warranties with regard to information posted, whether posted by the Association or any other party; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Shall in no event be liable for damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on this site.
- Is subject to system maintenance by its ISP provider, which can impact the Forum.
- Reserves the right in its sole discretion, without notice, to terminate the Forum at any time.
- Is not responsible for technical issues such as the loss of email, failure of email to process through the Forum, computer viruses, etc.
- Reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate Forum membership without notice.
HAPCO Forum Admin