The HAPCO Forum is an interactive email discussion group. Members can ask questions, respond to points raised by others, comment on issues, get help from colleagues, receive current information from HAPCO, be kept alerted to developments related to rental housing management, establish contacts, and “network” in other ways which may prove to be important.
Please insert your name and address in the way you are registered as a member of HAPCO. Give the e-mail address you wish to use for the Forum. We will check your request against the HAPCO database and enter the subscription for you to the forum as appropriate. If we don’t find you on the HAPCO roster, we’ll get back to you to resolve the discrepancy.
Note that some Forum members find that the email volume on the Forum occasionally gets excessive. The average is about six items per day, but when a topic is hot, the number can get higher. If you’re in this category:
- once you’re registered, you can sign up for an option to get digests once a day rather than each message individually,
- you can try it without making any kind of commitment and withdraw if you don’t find the Forum useful.
If, after you’ve joined the Forum, you wish to change the delivery mode to one of the once-per-day options, or to cancel your registration, you may do so as follows:
- Go to Forum website (http://groups.google.com/group/hapco-forum?hl=en)
- Click on “Sign In” (upper right-hand corner)
- If you’ve never signed onto the website, you first have to register with GoogleGroups. There will be a space on the page to do this. You must give it the same email address you used to subscribe to the Forum or it will tell you you’re not a member; this doesn’t mean you’re not a HAPCO member, it means you’re not a forum member.
- If you’ve already registered with GoogleGroups, just fill in the email address (the same one as above) and the password you used when subscribing.
- On the right-hand side of the page, you’ll find a link to “Edit My Membership”. Click there, then check the delivery option you wish to try. Or, unsubscribe yourself from the Forum if you wish.