Hapco Philadelphia Board Members Greg Wertman and Robert Levin appeared on “Investor Schooling” on WPHT radio Sunday to discuss how Philadelphia landlords will be hurt by new city legislation that was recently passed by Philadelphia City Council. Click the link below to watch the interview via Facebook. Their interview starts at approximately 31 minutes into the program.
- Eviction Moratoriums: Why Hapco Philadelphia Sued The City in Federal Court
- Tenant Lockout Ban Extended Through Oct. 7th
- City Needs Applications For COVID Landlord Loan Program
- Free Seminar For Members: Start Planning Your Financial Future
- City of Philadelphia Boosts Monthly Rental Assistance Allowances