Three landlord organizations petitioned the Pennsylvania Supreme Court on Tuesday, looking to reverse Governor Tom Wolf’s Executive Order that extends a moratorium on evictions across the Commonwealth. The May 7th Order postponed eviction proceedings for financial reasons for another sixty days until July 10th. The organizations, including the Pennsylvania Residential Owners Association (PROA), of which Hapco Philadelphia is the largest member organization, say rental property owners’ are being wrongly denied access to the courts, arguing that the governor overstepped his legal authority. The Court’s response is due within ten days. Stay with Hapco Philadelphia for the latest developments when they happen.
- New Video Tells COVID Survival Stories of Hapco Philadelphia Landlords
- Hapco Philadelphia Board Takes City Council To Task Over COVID Laws
- Just When You Hoped More COVID Rental $ Was Coming From Harrisburg…
- Rental Property Owner Briefing With Councilmember Allan Domb October 28th!
- More Changes Coming To PA COVID Rental Assistance Program