Membership fee is $125/year. For more information please email membership (at) hapcoassoc.com and include your name, address and phone number.
Sign Up Online | Pay with Credit Card
Print & Mail Membership Form | Pay with Check
HAPCO Membership Information and Application (PDF)
Membership application requires Adobe Acrobat. Download free version here.
Membership has its privileges! Join now to receive the numerous benefits of being a HAPCO member, including:
- Eviction Service with professional attorney representation
- Monthly HAPCO Newsletter containing pertinent information on events/issues that affect property owners
- Free admission to general membership meetings featuring public officials, industry experts, and guest speakers covering hot topics and issues in our industry
- Free or discounted admission to HAPCO special training, educational, and informational seminars held throughout the year
- Invaluable information on legislation, regulation, etc. that impact our businesses
- HAPCO Online Forum which discusses current issues/problems facing property owners
- Discounts on paint and related products from Home Depot
- Access to “member only” features on HAPCO website
- Discount online tenant credit/screening reports
- Free online advertising of properties for rent and for sale
- Automatic enrollment in PROA (Pennsylvania Residential Owners Association)
The HAPCO Code of Ethics:
As members of HAPCO, and as concerned and involved citizens, we pledge to preserve and upgrade the private housing stock.
As owners, investors, and managers of neighborhood dwellings, we are resolved to protect and improve our neighborhoods, to defend private property rights, to fight vigorously against vandalism, graffiti, decay, and home abandonment, and against punitive and unfair edicts and legislation.
We will cooperate with other members of the private sector, and with responsible authorities in the public sector towards these goals.
As local business men and business women, we will be ethical and honest in our dealings with housing consumers.
As entrepreneurs in a free society, we believe in the right to reasonable profit for our investment and management skills, just as labor deserves fair wages for its efforts.
Government regulation and legislation should be fair and minimal, to allow the private sector the reasonable freedom, competition, efficiency and economy, to provide good housing, and to derive equitable compensation in our supply of rental housing.
HAPCO members pledge:
- To respect the rights of our tenants, in written and oral agreements
- To uphold the letter and spirit of the law in business dealings
- To cooperate with City agencies to develop good housing practices
- To share with other members our business experience & knowledge
- To share our expertise in public sector programs for the needy
- To avoid misrepresentation, exaggeration or concealment in business
- To be involved in political action
- To pursue fair private property legislation
HAPCO is governed by a committee of executive officers and a board of directors, elected annually. Officers and Board of Directors list